Velocity Reviews

-   General Computer Support (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f44-general-computer-support.html)
-   -   guys tell me any good defrag tool !! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t733427-guys-tell-me-any-good-defrag-tool.html)

Arturo Alonso 09-16-2010 12:01 PM

guys tell me any good defrag tool !!

hello everyone,

i want to defrag my hard drive..i also tried defraggler & default defrag provided on windows..
but it shows it can't continue bcoz disk space is less then 10 %..so is there any other tool that defrag my hard drive.

thanks.

Ronnied Stevert 09-17-2010 07:17 AM

hi,
yes u r right the default windows defrag provided by windows got this problem dat space is less then 10 or 15 % less..u can try others also i am using this application Advanced Disk Optimizer..it solves the problem of data fragmentation, bringing a renewed level of responsiveness to your applications and reducing the time it takes for your computer to boot..!!
i m also using it on regular basis..this is the best disk defrag tool i used so far.

try it.

Source : Systweak.com

robinbleak 09-17-2010 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arturo Alonso
hello everyone,

i want to defrag my hard drive..i also tried defraggler & default defrag provided on windows..
but it shows it can't continue bcoz disk space is less then 10 %..so is there any other tool that defrag my hard drive.

thanks.

What kind of defragmentation tool you want? Freeware, Shareware or Paid Versions? What is your OS version? Is it 32bit or 64bit?

We can't recommend or suggest a defrag tool without this information.

emmawatson 09-30-2010 05:37 AM

hey i want to recover my hard drive data please do help