Velocity Reviews

-   -   SandForce Using Intel 25nm MLC Flash On SSDs (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t733270-sandforce-using-intel-25nm-mlc-flash-on-ssds.html)

Ian 09-14-2010 04:37 PM

SandForce Using Intel 25nm MLC Flash On SSDs

Legit Reviews have an article covering how SandForce are using Intel 25nm MLC Flash on SSDs:

Quote:

While walking around the IDF 2010 technology showcase we stopped by the SandForce booth to see what new SSD (Solid State Drive) technology that they were showing off. SandForce didn't disappoint us as we quickly saw several very cool SSD products sitting around the booth. The first thing that caught our attention was an SSD running the latest Intel 25nm MLC TSOP NAND Flash!
Read the article here.