Velocity Reviews

-   -   ASUS Rampage III Extreme Intel X58 Motherboard (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t732825-asus-rampage-iii-extreme-intel-x58-motherboard.html)

Ian 09-08-2010 07:24 PM

ASUS Rampage III Extreme Intel X58 Motherboard

Legit Reviews take a look at the ASUS Rampage III Extreme Intel X58 Motherboard, which is ready to push any Intel LGA1366 Core i7 processors to its very limits when overclocked:

Quote:

Every so often a memorable motherboard spends some time on my desk. Past boards include the original ASUS X48 Rampage Extreme, the EVGA X58 E760 Classified, and the Gigabyte P45 EP45-UD3R. Each of these boards was notable for its overclocking potential; the REX was the king of LGA775, the Classified is a top candidate for king of LGA1366 and the EP45-UD3R made a mockery of other boards in pushing DDR2 to stratospheric levels. I feel the Rampage III Extreme combines the overclocking potential of the Classified with the ease of overclocking that the original REX provided...
Read the review here.