Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: SeaMonkey 2.0.7 update (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t732806-re-seamonkey-2-0-7-update.html)

Bucky Breeder 09-08-2010 03:35 PM

Re: SeaMonkey 2.0.7 update

> SeaMonkey 2.0.7 is available
>
> http://www.seamonkey-project.org/rel...eamonkey2.0.7/

So is ChimpFrog :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwegzhXAqaQ

HTH.

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and this free speech message
was transmitted through the Draconian censorship blockades!

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-20015629-71.html

http://www.boingboing.net/Smoky_The_Nanobot.jpg

Tony 09-08-2010 07:19 PM

Re: SeaMonkey 2.0.7 update

Not that ChimpFROG again! Why that FROG could be one of Chuckcar's
relatives.

--
The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

proper manners

Very few. I used to take calls from *rank* noobs but got fired the first
day on the job for potty mouth,

beyond the realm of understandability