Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Google's home page, web languages (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t732745-re-googles-home-page-web-languages.html)

chuckcar 09-07-2010 08:16 PM

Re: Google's home page, web languages

Richard Fangnail <richardfangnail@excite.com> wrote in
news:afbf8188-39db-4c0b-9955-960eb04a7301@l38g2000pro.googlegroups.com:

> Google has been having home pages with animation but they also respond
> to the mouse moving. Two were bucky ball and now, colorful circles.
>
> I thought you needed to use flash in order for a graphic to respond to
> the mouse, or can you do it with just an animated gif?

Oh, forgot to mention, it *can't* be done with a gif anymore than you
could do such by playing a movie: there simply is no code in an animated
gif.

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

richard 09-07-2010 08:27 PM

On Tue, 7 Sep 2010 20:16:18 +0000 (UTC), chuckcar wrote:

> Richard Fangnail <richardfangnail@excite.com> wrote in
>
>> Google has been having home pages with animation but they also respond
>> to the mouse moving. Two were bucky ball and now, colorful circles.
>>
>> I thought you needed to use flash in order for a graphic to respond to
>> the mouse, or can you do it with just an animated gif?

> Oh, forgot to mention, it *can't* be done with a gif anymore than you
> could do such by playing a movie: there simply is no code in an animated
> gif.

what a dipshit. there is no code in any image.
hint: onmouseclick.

chuckcar 09-07-2010 10:49 PM

Re: Google's home page, web languages

richard <member@newsguy.com> wrote in

> On Tue, 7 Sep 2010 20:16:18 +0000 (UTC), chuckcar wrote:
>
>> Richard Fangnail <richardfangnail@excite.com> wrote in
>> :
>>
>>> Google has been having home pages with animation but they also
>>> respond to the mouse moving. Two were bucky ball and now, colorful
>>> circles.
>>>
>>> I thought you needed to use flash in order for a graphic to respond
>>> to the mouse, or can you do it with just an animated gif?

>> Oh, forgot to mention, it *can't* be done with a gif anymore than you
>> could do such by playing a movie: there simply is no code in an
>> animated gif.

> what a dipshit. there is no code in any image.
> hint: onmouseclick.

You *really* can't read at all can you?

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

rf 09-07-2010 11:19 PM

"chuckcar" <chuck@nil.car> wrote in message
> richard <member@newsguy.com> wrote in
>
>> On Tue, 7 Sep 2010 20:16:18 +0000 (UTC), chuckcar wrote:
>>
>>> Richard Fangnail <richardfangnail@excite.com> wrote in
>>> :

>>> Oh, forgot to mention, it *can't* be done with a gif anymore than you
>>> could do such by playing a movie: there simply is no code in an
>>> animated gif.

>> what a dipshit. there is no code in any image.
>> hint: onmouseclick.
>>

> You *really* can't read at all can you?

TROLL FIGHT

John Holmes 09-08-2010 06:12 PM

Re: Google's home page, web languages

rf "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> "chuckcar" <chuck@nil.car> wrote in message
>> richard <member@newsguy.com> wrote in

@l38g2000pro.googlegroups.com

you

>>> what a dipshit. there is no code in any image.
>>> hint: onmouseclick.
>>>

>> You *really* can't read at all can you?

> TROLL FIGHT

Look who's talking...