Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: microsoft outlook (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t732661-re-microsoft-outlook.html)

VanguardLH 09-06-2010 07:05 PM

Re: microsoft outlook

frank sviatko wrote:

> Is there any way to get my contacts from outlook XP on one computer, and
> copy them into another computer with outlook 2010.

They're in the .pst file. So copy over the .pst file and you get your
contacts moved, too (along with all your e-mails). If you don't want to
mix your old .pst file with your new .pst file, just use File -> Open to
separately open the old .pst file. Then select and drag want you want
between the two message stores.

FYI: The Outlook group is found at microsoft.public.outlook.general.