Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: wingnuts on parade (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t732596-re-wingnuts-on-parade.html)

philo 09-06-2010 12:28 AM

Re: wingnuts on parade

On 09/05/2010 06:35 PM, §nühw¤£f wrote:
> Mostly its fatass conservative dopes in lawn-chairs:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ht8PmEjxUfg
>
> Theres yer "tea party" folks right there. One step down from "people of
> wallmart".
>
> LULZ!

The other day I decided to leave a comment on his Facebook account.

Regarding the little white lie he told...
but for an honesty and integrity speech...even a white lie is unacceptable.

Sheesh

It was the first time I can recall that Firefox ever crashed!

I think that means something!

chuckcar 09-06-2010 01:27 AM

Re: wingnuts on parade

philo <philo@privacy.invalid> wrote in

> On 09/05/2010 06:35 PM, §nühw¤£f wrote:
>> Mostly its fatass conservative dopes in lawn-chairs:
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ht8PmEjxUfg
>>
>> Theres yer "tea party" folks right there. One step down from "people
>> of wallmart".
>>
>> LULZ!
>>

> The other day I decided to leave a comment on his Facebook account.
>
> Regarding the little white lie he told...
> but for an honesty and integrity speech...even a white lie is
> unacceptable.
>
> Sheesh
>
> It was the first time I can recall that Firefox ever crashed!
>

> I think that means something!

LOL. Like: what the H do you want me to go there for? Although I'd
wonder about malicious code myself. He's really not too bright, or at
the least has resigned his public image to be.

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

philo 09-06-2010 02:06 AM

Re: wingnuts on parade

On 09/05/2010 08:27 PM, chuckcar wrote:
> philo<philo@privacy.invalid> wrote in

<snip>

>> It was the first time I can recall that Firefox ever crashed!
>>

>> I think that means something!

> LOL. Like: what the H do you want me to go there for? Although I'd
> wonder about malicious code myself. He's really not too bright, or at
> the least has resigned his public image to be.

Yep

he is smart in that he knows how to make a lot of money.

all he has to do is act dumb.

It's not a far stretch for him to act dumb though.

chuckcar 09-06-2010 02:44 AM

Re: wingnuts on parade

> On 09/05/2010 08:27 PM, chuckcar wrote:
>> philo<philo@privacy.invalid> wrote in
>>

> <snip>
>

>>> It was the first time I can recall that Firefox ever crashed!
>>>

>>> I think that means something!

>> LOL. Like: what the H do you want me to go there for? Although I'd
>> wonder about malicious code myself. He's really not too bright, or at
>> the least has resigned his public image to be.
>>

> Yep
>
> he is smart in that he knows how to make a lot of money.
>
> all he has to do is act dumb.
>
> It's not a far stretch for him to act dumb though.

Yeah, it's kind of like Jeremy Clarkson: He's quite apparently childish
at the least, but a brilliant writer. I just saw the episode where they
replace their car - with a minvan?? - and he muffed the first segment.
He was trying to inprov while driving on the track.

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )