Velocity Reviews

Velocity Reviews (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/index.php)
-   Computer Support (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f33-computer-support.html)
-   -   Sir Winston Churchill says: (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t732523-sir-winston-churchill-says.html)

Meat Plow 09-04-2010 05:04 PM

Sir Winston Churchill says:
 
"Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has no
heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no
brains."
- Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)



--
Live Fast, Die Young and Leave a Pretty Corpse

Aardvark 09-04-2010 05:20 PM

Re: Sir Winston Churchill says:
 
On Sat, 04 Sep 2010 17:04:14 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:

> "Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has no heart; and any
> man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains."
> - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)


He was an opportunistic turncoat ****. Also, 'Liberal' and 'Conservative'
in the political sense mean totally different things in this country from
what they mean in yours.



--
"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realised God doesn’t work that way, so I stole one and
prayed for forgiveness." - Emo Phillips

Meat Plow 09-04-2010 05:21 PM

Re: Sir Winston Churchill says:
 
On Sat, 04 Sep 2010 17:20:06 +0000, Aardvark wrote:

> On Sat, 04 Sep 2010 17:04:14 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:
>
>> "Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has no heart; and any
>> man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains." - Sir
>> Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

>
> He was an opportunistic turncoat ****. Also, 'Liberal' and
> 'Conservative' in the political sense mean totally different things in
> this country from what they mean in yours.


Don't shoot the messenger I was merely quoting the man.



--
Live Fast, Die Young and Leave a Pretty Corpse

chuckcar 09-04-2010 06:40 PM

Re: Sir Winston Churchill says:
 
Meat Plow <mhywatt@yahoo.com> wrote in
news:pan.2010.09.04.17.04.13@hahahahahahahah.nutz. I.am:

> "Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has no
> heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no
> brains."
> - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)
>

Not his best quote by a large margin.

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

OldGringo38 09-04-2010 07:02 PM

Re: Sir Winston Churchill says:
 
On 9/4/2010 12:04 PM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote the
following tidbit of information:
> "Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has no
> heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no
> brains."
> - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)
>
>
>

Don't we have a version of him called W.C. Fields?

--
OldGringo38
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
Support Bacteria: They're the only culture some people have.

Meat Plow 09-04-2010 07:09 PM

Re: Sir Winston Churchill says:
 
On Sat, 04 Sep 2010 14:02:56 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:

> On 9/4/2010 12:04 PM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote the
> following tidbit of information:
>> "Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has no heart; and any
>> man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains."
>> - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)
>>
>>
>>

> Don't we have a version of him called W.C. Fields?


LMAO! I think I'm moving to Marfa. Any houses for sale close by?



--
Live Fast, Die Young and Leave a Pretty Corpse

ian field 09-04-2010 07:12 PM

Re: Sir Winston Churchill says:
 

"Meat Plow" <mhywatt@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:pan.2010.09.04.17.21.35@hahahahahahahah.nutz. I.am...
> On Sat, 04 Sep 2010 17:20:06 +0000, Aardvark wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 04 Sep 2010 17:04:14 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:
>>
>>> "Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has no heart; and any
>>> man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains." - Sir
>>> Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

>>
>> He was an opportunistic turncoat ****. Also, 'Liberal' and
>> 'Conservative' in the political sense mean totally different things in
>> this country from what they mean in yours.

>
> Don't shoot the messenger I was merely quoting the man.



I like the quote of what he told the British secret service: "Find out which
partisans are killing the most Germans, then find out how we can help them
kill even more Germans".



OldGringo38 09-04-2010 07:31 PM

Re: Sir Winston Churchill says:
 
On 9/4/2010 2:09 PM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote the
following tidbit of information:
> On Sat, 04 Sep 2010 14:02:56 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
>
>> On 9/4/2010 12:04 PM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote the
>> following tidbit of information:
>>> "Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has no heart; and any
>>> man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains."
>>> - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)
>>>
>>>
>>>

>> Don't we have a version of him called W.C. Fields?

>
> LMAO! I think I'm moving to Marfa. Any houses for sale close by?
>
>
>

God mud huts down here are going for 3-400 thousand, \
http://www.marfarealestate.com/residential.htm



--
OldGringo38
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
Support Bacteria: They're the only culture some people have.

Meat Plow 09-04-2010 07:39 PM

Re: Sir Winston Churchill says:
 
On Sat, 04 Sep 2010 14:31:01 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:

> On 9/4/2010 2:09 PM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote the
> following tidbit of information:
>> On Sat, 04 Sep 2010 14:02:56 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
>>
>>> On 9/4/2010 12:04 PM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote
>>> the following tidbit of information:
>>>> "Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has no heart; and any
>>>> man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains." - Sir
>>>> Winston Churchill (1874-1965)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>> Don't we have a version of him called W.C. Fields?

>>
>> LMAO! I think I'm moving to Marfa. Any houses for sale close by?
>>
>>
>>

> God mud huts down here are going for 3-400 thousand, \
> http://www.marfarealestate.com/residential.htm


611 West Third

Wonderful brick family home sits on an extra large corner lot consisting
of 18,225 sq. ft. It is located in a nice quiet neighborhood in the
Northwest part of Marfa. This lovely home has many nice features, some of
which include an open floor plan for kitchen, dining, living room, and
front entry, central heat/air, laundry room, patio, and paved driveway.
There are 4BR/1 1/2 baths in the main house and the kitchen opens onto a
patio and fenced back yard with mature trees. The detached workshop and
garage are insulated and heated. The workshop has 220 wiring, a
refrigerator and 1/2 bath. All appliances will remain.

$225,000

Damn! that's cheap! Around here that would be half a million. This little
brick house I live in is on a 70x90 lot and would sell for over 100
grand. But it's the location. Close to everything. Quiet city with around
100k population spread over a large area. And 99% gringos.



--
Live Fast, Die Young and Leave a Pretty Corpse

Mike Yetto 09-04-2010 07:51 PM

Re: Sir Winston Churchill says:
 
chuckcar <chuck@nil.car> writes and having writ moves on.
>Meat Plow <mhywatt@yahoo.com> wrote in
>news:pan.2010.09.04.17.04.13@hahahahahahahah.nutz .I.am:


>> "Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has no
>> heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no
>> brains."
>> - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)
>>

>Not his best quote by a large margin.


I've always liked, "Yes, Madam, I am drunk, but in the morning I
shall be sober and you will still be ugly."

Mike "Madam, if you were my wife, I would drink it." Yetto
--
In theory, theory and practice are the same.
In practice they are not.


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.