Velocity Reviews

-   -   Fidel Castro says: (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t732482-fidel-castro-says.html)

Meat Plow 09-03-2010 08:29 PM

Fidel Castro says:

Al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden is a bought-and-paid-for CIA agent!

Osama bin Laden is a bought-and-paid-for CIA agent who always popped up
when former President George W. Bush needed to scare the world, arguing
that documents recently posted on the Internet prove it.

"Any time Bush would stir up fear and make a big speech, bin Laden would
appear threatening people with a story about what he was going to do,"
Castro told state media during a meeting with a Lithuanian-born writer
known for advancing conspiracy theories about world domination. "Bush
never lacked for bin Laden's support. He was a subordinate."

Discuss

chuckcar 09-03-2010 11:35 PM

Re: Fidel Castro says:

Meat Plow <mhywatt@yahoo.com> wrote in
news:pan.2010.09.03.20.29.32@hahahahahahahah.nutz. I.am:

> Al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden is a bought-and-paid-for CIA agent!
>
> Osama bin Laden is a bought-and-paid-for CIA agent who always popped
> up when former President George W. Bush needed to scare the world,
> arguing that documents recently posted on the Internet prove it.
>
> "Any time Bush would stir up fear and make a big speech, bin Laden
> would appear threatening people with a story about what he was going
> to do," Castro told state media during a meeting with a
> Lithuanian-born writer known for advancing conspiracy theories about
> world domination. "Bush never lacked for bin Laden's support. He was a
> subordinate."
>
> Discuss

Well, he's old. He also managed to kick the mob out of Cuba. Something
the US never did. Despite having two golden opportunities: the killing of
JFK and during the Second World War they could have elimintated the
Costa Nostra entirely from Italy but chose not to try.

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

Meat Plow 09-04-2010 12:01 PM

Re: Fidel Castro says:

On Fri, 03 Sep 2010 23:35:05 +0000, chuckcar wrote:

> Meat Plow <mhywatt@yahoo.com> wrote in
> news:pan.2010.09.03.20.29.32@hahahahahahahah.nutz. I.am:
>
>> Al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden is a bought-and-paid-for CIA agent!
>>
>> Osama bin Laden is a bought-and-paid-for CIA agent who always popped up
>> when former President George W. Bush needed to scare the world, arguing
>> that documents recently posted on the Internet prove it.
>>
>> "Any time Bush would stir up fear and make a big speech, bin Laden
>> would appear threatening people with a story about what he was going to
>> do," Castro told state media during a meeting with a Lithuanian-born
>> writer known for advancing conspiracy theories about world domination.
>> "Bush never lacked for bin Laden's support. He was a subordinate."
>>
>> Discuss
>>

> Well, he's old. He also managed to kick the mob out of Cuba. Something
> the US never did. Despite having two golden opportunities: the killing
> of JFK and during the Second World War they could have elimintated the
> Costa Nostra entirely from Italy but chose not to try.

But do you think there is any merit to his claim that OBL is on the CIA
payroll?

§ñühw¤£f 09-04-2010 02:14 PM

Re: Fidel Castro says:

Meat Plow wrote:
> On Fri, 03 Sep 2010 23:35:05 +0000, chuckcar wrote:
>
>> Meat Plow <mhywatt@yahoo.com> wrote in
>> news:pan.2010.09.03.20.29.32@hahahahahahahah.nutz. I.am:
>>
>>> Al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden is a bought-and-paid-for CIA agent!
>>>
>>> Osama bin Laden is a bought-and-paid-for CIA agent who always popped up
>>> when former President George W. Bush needed to scare the world, arguing
>>> that documents recently posted on the Internet prove it.
>>>
>>> "Any time Bush would stir up fear and make a big speech, bin Laden
>>> would appear threatening people with a story about what he was going to
>>> do," Castro told state media during a meeting with a Lithuanian-born
>>> writer known for advancing conspiracy theories about world domination.
>>> "Bush never lacked for bin Laden's support. He was a subordinate."
>>>
>>> Discuss
>>>

>> Well, he's old. He also managed to kick the mob out of Cuba. Something
>> the US never did. Despite having two golden opportunities: the killing
>> of JFK and during the Second World War they could have elimintated the
>> Costa Nostra entirely from Italy but chose not to try.

> But do you think there is any merit to his claim that OBL is on the CIA
> payroll?

No, not *paid* directly but the links to the CIA seem to have some
validity. If you've got the patience to read this collation of articles,
you'll see where the idea started.
http://chss.montclair.edu/english/fu...nus091401.html

FYI

Meat Plow 09-04-2010 04:55 PM

Re: Fidel Castro says:

On Sat, 04 Sep 2010 08:14:20 -0600, §ñühw¤£f wrote:

> Meat Plow wrote:
>> On Fri, 03 Sep 2010 23:35:05 +0000, chuckcar wrote:
>>
>>> Meat Plow <mhywatt@yahoo.com> wrote in
>>> news:pan.2010.09.03.20.29.32@hahahahahahahah.nutz. I.am:

>>> Well, he's old. He also managed to kick the mob out of Cuba. Something
>>> the US never did. Despite having two golden opportunities: the killing
>>> of JFK and during the Second World War they could have elimintated the
>>> Costa Nostra entirely from Italy but chose not to try.

>> But do you think there is any merit to his claim that OBL is on the CIA
>> payroll?
>>

> No, not *paid* directly but the links to the CIA seem to have some
> validity. If you've got the patience to read this collation of articles,
> you'll see where the idea started.
> http://chss.montclair.edu/english/fu...nus091401.html
>
> FYI

I wouldn't doubt OBL was a personal friend of Castro. Was OBL on the
payroll, probably not. Not as OBL anyway. The US would have done anything
though to keep the former USSR out of that area. Why? Three letter, OIL.
Did OBL play for both sides, I don't doubt it.

chuckcar 09-04-2010 06:40 PM

Re: Fidel Castro says:

Meat Plow <mhywatt@yahoo.com> wrote in
news:pan.2010.09.04.12.01.30@hahahahahahahah.nutz. I.am:

> On Fri, 03 Sep 2010 23:35:05 +0000, chuckcar wrote:
>
>> Meat Plow <mhywatt@yahoo.com> wrote in
>> news:pan.2010.09.03.20.29.32@hahahahahahahah.nutz. I.am:
>>
>>> Al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden is a bought-and-paid-for CIA agent!
>>>
>>> Osama bin Laden is a bought-and-paid-for CIA agent who always popped
>>> up when former President George W. Bush needed to scare the world,
>>> arguing that documents recently posted on the Internet prove it.
>>>
>>> "Any time Bush would stir up fear and make a big speech, bin Laden
>>> would appear threatening people with a story about what he was going
>>> to do," Castro told state media during a meeting with a
>>> Lithuanian-born writer known for advancing conspiracy theories about
>>> world domination. "Bush never lacked for bin Laden's support. He was
>>> a subordinate."
>>>
>>> Discuss
>>>

>> Well, he's old. He also managed to kick the mob out of Cuba.
>> Something the US never did. Despite having two golden opportunities:
>> the killing of JFK and during the Second World War they could have
>> elimintated the Costa Nostra entirely from Italy but chose not to
>> try.

> But do you think there is any merit to his claim that OBL is on the
> CIA payroll?

Of course not. The US completely ostracised him in the Russian Afgan
war. Something the US clearly couldn't get more involved in.

You can't confuse what Castro says on Cuban TV with what he really
believes any more than you could with Scrub and US TV. The only
difference being that Castro (and Chavez) go for more wild statements.
It's mostly entertainment for the educated anyways I think.

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

thund3rstruck 09-04-2010 08:06 PM

Re: Fidel Castro says:

Evan Platt wrote:
> On Sat, 4 Sep 2010 18:40:31 +0000 (UTC), chuckcar <chuck@nil.car>
> wrote:
>
>> Of course not. The US completely ostracised him in the Russian Afgan

> Afgan?
>
>> I think.

> No, you don't.

Typos aside, Chuckcar is right in this instance. Castro/Chavez/etc.
are dictators. They tell their people only what they want them to know.

n0i

joevan 09-04-2010 08:11 PM

Re: Fidel Castro says:

On Sat, 04 Sep 2010 16:06:02 -0400, thund3rstruck
<thund3rstruck_n0i@live> wrote:

>Evan Platt wrote:
>> On Sat, 4 Sep 2010 18:40:31 +0000 (UTC), chuckcar <chuck@nil.car>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Of course not. The US completely ostracised him in the Russian Afgan

>> Afgan?
>>
>>> I think.

>> No, you don't.

> Typos aside, Chuckcar is right in this instance. Castro/Chavez/etc.
>are dictators. They tell their people only what they want them to know.
>
> n0i

You are saying they are typos? Or is it more like he can't spell or
won't try to spell correctly.

n)i 09-06-2010 12:26 AM

Re: Fidel Castro says:

On 9/4/2010 4:11 PM, joevan wrote:

> You are saying they are typos? Or is it more like he can't spell or
> won't try to spell correctly.

I'm being polite and refusing to speculate. :)

n0i