Velocity Reviews

-   -   Looking for Python and Python/Django workplaces in Chicago (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t732127-looking-for-python-and-python-django-workplaces-in-chicago.html)

Erik Reppen 08-30-2010 06:21 PM

Looking for Python and Python/Django workplaces in Chicago

I'm a really strong front end web dev with an interest in becoming
more of a generalist web and app dev through Python. Anybody aware of
studios/agencies that actually prefer Python in Chicago I could keep
an eye on.

Aahz 09-13-2010 03:12 PM

Re: Looking for Python and Python/Django workplaces in Chicago

In article <894aa094-70c8-4c0e-b2c6-f2b783f68929@l20g2000yqe.googlegroups.com>,
Erik Reppen <erik.reppen@gmail.com> wrote:

>I'm a really strong front end web dev with an interest in becoming
>more of a generalist web and app dev through Python. Anybody aware of
>studios/agencies that actually prefer Python in Chicago I could keep
>an eye on.

Nobody else has responded, so I'll just refer you to the usual job
boards, including

http://www.python.org/community/jobs/
--
Aahz (aahz@pythoncraft.com) <*> http://www.pythoncraft.com/

[on old computer technologies and programmers] "Fancy tail fins on a
brand new '59 Cadillac didn't mean throwing out a whole generation of
mechanics who started with model As." --Andrew Dalke