Velocity Reviews

-   -   IE scrollbars (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t731886-ie-scrollbars.html)

marvapalli 08-26-2010 11:08 PM

IE scrollbars

Hi,

I have an issue with the IE scroll bars. We have bunch of javascripts attached to onload of the page. When the page is loaded, it shows the horizontal scroll bar for the browser and after the javascripts get fired, the browser scrollbar disappears. Is there any way to fire an event or detect when the browser has scrollbars and when the scrollbars disappear? We can see the browser scrollbar only if we put some alerts in the onload javascript functions and the end user cannot see the browser scrollbars since it disappears after the onload functions get executed.

Any help is appreciated.

NOTE: We use only IE.

Thanks in advance