Velocity Reviews

-   General Computer Support (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f44-general-computer-support.html)
-   -   Sony Vaio Laptop Model number (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t731003-sony-vaio-laptop-model-number.html)

Goodwyn 08-15-2010 05:11 PM

Sony Vaio Laptop Model number

I bought a Vaio laptop Vpc-F12Z1E/B1 16.4inch HDscreen bl.uray read write disk drive. Had some software installed by the company.

When I got home at night I checked on the back for the model number but found a different one to the one I was told. The one found at back is PCG 81112M can any one tell me if this is correct. I need to know so that I can start being at ease with the new computer

I am supprise that there is a difference in the told model number and the actual number found on the computer

Thanks in advance

Goodwyn