Velocity Reviews

-   -   PXE booting from Windows 2000 - session/OS setup? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t730713-pxe-booting-from-windows-2000-session-os-setup.html)

BertieBigBollox@gmail.com 08-12-2010 09:00 AM

PXE booting from Windows 2000 - session/OS setup?

Got an old Windows 2000 server (I didnt set up) that is used for PXE
booting.

Basically, I can DHCP boot another machine from it.

Then I get blue screen with white text informing me that this is the
Client Installation Wizard.

I log on using username PXE and then it gives me a list of 'operating
systems'. This corresponds to the name of ghost sessions I have
available to run on the server.

Question is:- Where on the PXE server are these 'operating systems'
configured?