Velocity Reviews

-   -   Brit police to get worse (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t729236-brit-police-to-get-worse.html)

RichA 07-26-2010 03:45 PM

Brit police to get worse

Just when you thought they couldn't, imagine this nightmare of an
idea:

BBC:
the proposed introduction of police reservists - a pool of volunteers
to undertake police duties

More uneducated, unemployed looney's to add to "special constables"
who are already such a pain when it comes to photography.

DanP 07-26-2010 05:54 PM

Re: Brit police to get worse

On Jul 26, 4:45*pm, RichA <rander3...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just when you thought they couldn't, imagine this nightmare of an
> idea:
>
> BBC:
> the proposed introduction of police reservists - a pool of volunteers
> to undertake police duties
>
> More uneducated, unemployed looney's to add to "special constables"
> who are already such a pain when it comes to photography.

They are out to get you Rich and they are getting stronger.

DanP

jon 07-26-2010 06:34 PM

Re: Brit police to get worse

On 26/07/2010 16:45, RichA wrote:
> Just when you[SNIP]

Shut up.

Jenkem@TheOutfall.net 07-26-2010 07:21 PM

Re: Brit police to get worse

wrote:

>Just when you thought they couldn't, imagine this nightmare of an
>idea:
>
>BBC:
>the proposed introduction of police reservists - a pool of volunteers
>to undertake police duties
>
>More uneducated, unemployed looney's to add to "special constables"
>who are already such a pain when it comes to photography.

Ah. You appear to have misplaced delusions of adequacy. The Special
Constabularies are not new.

I'll even give you a clue:

http://www.policespecials.com/about.html

And, before casting aspersions on the educational adequacy of others
perhaps you should do some remedial spelling work before posting
further; the Chambers dictionary has not 'looney' but 'loony'. The
plural of either does not require the use of a Grocer's Apostrophy.
The 'y' should be replaced with 'ies' to be grammatically correct.

The tenor of your observation suggests that you are aggrieved that the
police have had cause to talk to you about delinquent behaviour on
your part. I could be wrong on that deduction, it could just be that
you're a troll or merely a piece of faecal detritus that needs to be
flushed from Usenet.

Into the toilet bowl with you and down around the trap into the sewers
where you belong.

Disgreards
Jenks

p.s. Have Nice Day!

Irwell 07-26-2010 08:09 PM

Re: Brit police to get worse

On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 08:45:24 -0700 (PDT), RichA wrote:

> Just when you thought they couldn't, imagine this nightmare of an
> idea:
>
> BBC:
> the proposed introduction of police reservists - a pool of volunteers
> to undertake police duties
>
> More uneducated, unemployed looney's to add to "special constables"
> who are already such a pain when it comes to photography.

"You can't trust a Special like an old
time copper when you can't find your way home"
The Old Kent Road, song from way back.

Paul Heslop 07-26-2010 09:08 PM

Re: Brit police to get worse

RichA wrote:

> Just when you thought they couldn't, imagine this nightmare of an
> idea:
>
> BBC:
> the proposed introduction of police reservists - a pool of volunteers
> to undertake police duties
>
> More uneducated, unemployed looney's to add to "special constables"
> who are already such a pain when it comes to photography.

jees, that very broad minded of you mate.

--
Paul (we break easy)
Stop and Look

Paul Heslop 07-26-2010 09:09 PM

Re: Brit police to get worse

ray wrote:

> On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 08:45:24 -0700, RichA wrote:
>
> > Just when you thought they couldn't, imagine this nightmare of an idea:
> >
> > BBC:
> > the proposed introduction of police reservists - a pool of volunteers to
> > undertake police duties
> >
> > More uneducated, unemployed looney's to add to "special constables" who
> > are already such a pain when it comes to photography.

> It's been my general observation that if you take exception to the laws,
> it's better to direct your enmity at those who MAKE the laws than those
> who ENFORCE the laws.

he's not a brit, he just uses us as something else to have a dig at.

Chris F.A. Johnson 07-26-2010 09:24 PM

Re: Brit police to get worse

On 2010-07-26, Savageduck wrote:
> What would they do in Grand Fenwick?

Who knows? It's a Sellers market!

--
Chris F.A. Johnson <http://cfajohnson.com>
Author: =======================

Griffin 07-26-2010 09:25 PM

Re: Brit police to get worse

On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 10:54:46 -0700 (PDT), DanP <dan.petre@hotmail.com>
wrote this:

>On Jul 26, 4:45*pm, RichA <rander3...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Just when you thought they couldn't, imagine this nightmare of an
>> idea:
>>
>> BBC:
>> the proposed introduction of police reservists - a pool of volunteers
>> to undertake police duties
>>
>> More uneducated, unemployed looney's to add to "special constables"
>> who are already such a pain when it comes to photography.

>They are out to get you Rich and they are getting stronger.
>
>DanP

Good! At last.
..

--------------------------
The Internet will become the
Sacred Sanctuary for Nutters,Idiots
And Trolls

(Michel Nostradamus, December 14, 1503 - July 2, 1566).
--------------------------

RichA 07-26-2010 11:27 PM

Re: Brit police to get worse

On Jul 26, 3:21*pm, Jen...@TheOutfall.net wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 08:45:24 -0700 (PDT), RichA <rander3...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Just when you thought they couldn't, imagine this nightmare of an
> >idea:

> >BBC:
> >the proposed introduction of police reservists - a pool of volunteers
> >to undertake police duties

> >More uneducated, unemployed looney's to add to "special constables"
> >who are already such a pain when it comes to photography.

> On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 08:45:24 -0700 (PDT), RichA <rander3...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Just when you thought they couldn't, imagine this nightmare of an
> >idea:

> >BBC:
> >the proposed introduction of police reservists - a pool of volunteers
> >to undertake police duties

> >More uneducated, unemployed looney's to add to "special constables"
> >who are already such a pain when it comes to photography.

> Ah. *You appear to have misplaced delusions of adequacy. *The Special
> Constabularies are not new.

Never said they were.