Velocity Reviews

-   -   Passed (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t728830-passed.html)

soup 07-21-2010 09:05 AM

Passed

I have just sat and passed my A+ exams (with 779 Essentials and 785 IT
Technician). I feel I know nothing, especially when I read some of the
problems/solutions on usenet. I understand that there are people out
there with five years experience as system admins, that are bound to
know a lot more than me. I am talking about simple problems/solutions.
About the only thing I have to hold onto is if I was the one actually
solving the problem, I would ask for more details, and engage the
'problemee' in dialogue to acertain what the actual problem was, not
just try to work on "my laptop won't connect to my home network".