Velocity Reviews

-   -   Maximum request length exceeded (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t728799-maximum-request-length-exceeded.html)

DavidC 07-20-2010 11:53 PM

Maximum request length exceeded

I have an aspx web page that has a button using NavigateURL to point to the
startup page. I am getting the following error opening the startup page
(Default.aspx) when I have a very large GridView displayed in the preceding
page. Can anyone help resolve? Thanks.

An unhandled exception occurred:
Message: Maximum request length exceeded.

Stack Trace:
at System.Web.HttpRequest.GetEntireRawContent()
at System.Web.HttpRequest.FillInFormCollection()
at System.Web.HttpRequest.get_Form()
at System.Web.HttpRequest.get_HasForm()
at System.Web.UI.Page.GetCollectionBasedOnMethod(Bool ean dontReturnNull)
at System.Web.UI.Page.DeterminePostBackMode()

David

DavidC 07-21-2010 08:02 PM

Re: Maximum request length exceeded

The web.config change worked, thanks.