Velocity Reviews

-   -   boot.exe (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t728779-boot-exe.html)

SMJD 07-20-2010 09:25 PM

boot.exe

Hmmm. I think i have a problem.
I noticed in my C:\ program file x86 there is a application called (Boot)
with an icon that looks like a blank explorer screen. Its 64 KB (65,536bytes)
in size .Properties/summary shows nothing, antivirus scan shows nothing.
should it be there , ya think it would be ok to delete it.

Dicky 07-20-2010 10:27 PM

Re: boot.exe

Go to web site listed below to remove boot.exe spyware.
www.spywareremove.com/removebootexe.html

SMJD 07-20-2010 10:27 PM

RE: boot.exe

I had wanted to update my intel bios but it was telling me there is a sys or
internal problem. so i started looking around and found the (Boot
applaction)in my program files and it looked out of place. Which prompted me
to this inquiery*.