Velocity Reviews

-   -   how to copy and move file with its attribute? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t728644-how-to-copy-and-move-file-with-its-attribute.html)

oyster 07-19-2010 10:54 AM

how to copy and move file with its attribute?

I mean writeonly, hidden, system and so on attributes

I use windows, but if possible, is there any method to do so in a
crossplatfrom way?

thanks

Peter Otten 07-19-2010 11:17 AM

Re: how to copy and move file with its attribute?

oyster wrote:

> I mean writeonly, hidden, system and so on attributes
>
> I use windows, but if possible, is there any method to do so in a
> crossplatfrom way?

I can't check, but shutil.copy2() may do what you want.

Peter