Velocity Reviews

-   Hardware (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f5-hardware.html)
-   -   broken key (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t728149-broken-key.html)

kyle98 07-13-2010 05:37 PM

broken key

Hey Guys, i have been facing a problem with my laptop keyboard's Space bar... I ready need to fix it soon as i got to get back to school. The clip under the key has cracked and the key is not responding, is there any place i can get this fixed???-/

gbaxtin 08-03-2010 07:39 PM

I can't post links yet, but try EHow, YouTube and just plain Googling it for some cheap ways to fix it yourself. I wouldn't pay to send it anywhere to get it fixed.

Akilla21 11-05-2010 11:41 AM

If its a dell most keyboards are FRU. Of course, most older model keyboards are difficult to find. They are also, easy removalable after all the screws have been take out. From there the entire keyboard sends signal across and a signal bundled cable connected to the motherboard.

If its not a Dell... Good luck