Velocity Reviews

-   -   Visaul Web Developer 2010 Express deployment (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t726954-visaul-web-developer-2010-express-deployment.html)

Alan T 06-30-2010 04:35 AM

Visaul Web Developer 2010 Express deployment

I downloaded the VWD 2010 Express edition recently, it is free, right?

How about the deployment? Install .NET 4.0?
We have IIS, then do I need just the corresponding files, eg. .aspx, .html,
web.config, .. etc.

Any fees I need in order to run my websit/webpages?
eg. license for VWD 2010?

Alan T 07-06-2010 07:20 AM

Re: Visaul Web Developer 2010 Express deployment

Localhost Information:
Database: MySQL
..NET connector: MySQL.net
Language: C#
No image files.

Anyone have any idea what files from my project need to be deployed to the
server?