Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: DONT TAZE GRANNY! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t726656-re-dont-taze-granny.html)

chuckcar 06-26-2010 11:33 PM

Re: DONT TAZE GRANNY!

hwf <snuhwolf@yahoo.com> wrote in
news:PM000489E504B5E9A8@unknown.myhome.westell.com :

> You really have to wonder why more PD's dont screen for sadistic
> personality types among their new hires...

Sure they do, The problem is that they don't get enough of them in the
applications. However about your post, I sure hope they get some cops fired.
Specifically the one saying "Taser them". You may remember the polish tourist
that the RCMP killed with a Taser a while back. The inquiry has finished and
it now looks like the cops are going to be tried - in criminal court for
their actions. I saw a documentary about the lawyer that defended the AIM about
Wounded Knee today. Worth seeing. He was quite a man.

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )