Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: interesting scenarios (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t726389-re-interesting-scenarios.html)

Ferd.Berfle 06-23-2010 03:10 PM

Re: interesting scenarios

"hwf" <snuhwolf@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:PM000489B3527630B6@unknown.myhome.westell.com ...
> Heres some interesting scenarios about some possible future oil
> disasters...
> http://www.commondreams.org/view/2010/06/22-9

The best scenario is:

"All the common dreams writers and readers join Heaven's Gate and commit
mass suicide."

Bucky Breeder 06-23-2010 04:01 PM

Re: interesting scenarios

Ferd.Berfle farkled this oot 'is fluffy-fanny:

> "hwf" poopied his geriatric diapers and and cannot
> find the "Depends Users Manual", so posted this whiney drivel:
>
>> Heres some interesting scenarios about some
>> possible future oil disasters...

YEAAAAAAAHHHHH... if "interesting" = "retarded"!

> The best scenario is:
>
> "All the common dreams writers and readers
> join Heaven's Gate and commit mass suicide."

Disagreeing, I'd say the "best" would be if
they all drank the liberal media Kool Aid
and put on some trendy tennis shoes first...

I have some stock in Converse, so I'd recommend
Addidass; they could use the negative PR. TIA.

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ; and this message
is assembled for your education and entertainment

So "happy" to see her:

http://vimeo.com/12280336

Ferd.Berfle 06-23-2010 05:29 PM

Re: interesting scenarios

"Bucky Breeder" <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.i t.out>
wrote in message news:Xns9DA0702B49E32BuckyGram@216.151.153.167...
> Ferd.Berfle farkled this oot 'is fluffy-fanny:
>>
>> "hwf" poopied his geriatric diapers and and cannot
>> find the "Depends Users Manual", so posted this whiney drivel:
>>
>>> Heres some interesting scenarios about some
>>> possible future oil disasters...

> YEAAAAAAAHHHHH... if "interesting" = "retarded"!
>

>> The best scenario is:
>>
>> "All the common dreams writers and readers
>> join Heaven's Gate and commit mass suicide."

> Disagreeing, I'd say the "best" would be if
> they all drank the liberal media Kool Aid
> and put on some trendy tennis shoes first...
>
> I have some stock in Converse, so I'd recommend
> Addidass; they could use the negative PR. TIA.

That works too. Just needed at least one scenario with a happy ending.