Velocity Reviews

-   -   Thermaltake Armor A90 Mid-Tower Case (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t725947-thermaltake-armor-a90-mid-tower-case.html)

Ian 06-18-2010 09:10 AM

Thermaltake Armor A90 Mid-Tower Case

BCC Hardware take a look at the Thermaltake Armor A90 Mid-Tower Case, which costs just less than $100:

Quote:

The Armor A90 case that we will be taking a look at falls into Thermaltake's "Armor" series which featured the original Armor+ MX. The Armor A90 case is aimed more at the "budget" crowd with a MSRP of $99.99 USD (and of course if you search around you can probably find it for a bit less). According to the box, the Thermaltake Armor A90 case is "designed for combat", so I guess we will have to expose it to some combat and see how it can hold up.

The Armor A90 case features tool-less drive bays and has a very unique styling that will easily set you apart from most of the other "square" looking mid-tower cases in this price range.
Read the full review here.