Velocity Reviews

-   -   MVP/DTS Support Forums (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t725668-mvp-dts-support-forums.html)

~BD~ 06-15-2010 05:02 PM

MVP/DTS Support Forums

http://66.39.69.143/forums.html

AumHa Forums

End-user support for users of Windows desktop systems,
with particular attention to all Windows versions (Win 95 through Win XP
and beyond), Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, malware infestations
and other security concerns, notifications of security patches and
security alerts, and more.

Discussion: General Discussion - Windows Vista (aka
Longhorn)

Windows Vista (Win 6.0) - FAQs, Best Practices &
Support: Installing Windows Vista - Specific Issues in Windows Vista -
Other Vista FAQs & Best Practices - Windows Vista - Windows Vista
Support

Help Desk: System Restore - IE7 - New Official
Release - Windows 5.x (2000, XP & 2003) - Windows 4.x (95, 98 & ME) -
Tablet PCs - Hardware - Networking - Microsoft Office - Internet
Explorer, Outlook, Outlook Express - HTML, CSS & Webmaster Issues

Security: Security General Discussion - Breaking
Security News - Microsoft Security Bulletins - Security Tools Updates -
Virus & Antivirus - Parasites, Adware, Spyware & Other Scumware -
HijackThis Logs - Parasite Fighting Recipes

Win XP SP2 FAQs & Best Practices: Installing SP2 -
Specific Issues in SP2 - Other SP2 FAQs & Best Practices

In Other Veins: Freeware Recently Recommended by
Visitors - Test

Computer Haven

We have a forum on general computing; specific forums
for various versions of Windows, including an active Vista forum; forums
for home networking, security, hardware, applications, browsers and
email, advanced topics; and a few miscellaneous others.

Our forums are geared toward helping novice users in a
friendly and unintimidating way.

Forum Index: Announcements, Ten Forward, General
Discussion, General Computing, How Do I...?, What Is...?, Hardware, Home
Networking, Internet browsers and email, Mobile Devices, Office 2007
System Beta, Programs (Applications) Security, Windows 9x, Windows
2000/XP, Windows Vista Consumer Preview, Advanced Topics, Tip, Tweaks
and other Goodies, Forum Feedback.

~BD~ 06-15-2010 05:07 PM

Re: MVP/DTS Support Forums

Everything at the site seems a little out-of-date.

Things like this bother me - how do you feel about same?

--
Dave

~BD~ 06-15-2010 05:10 PM

Re: MVP/DTS Support Forums

Ooops!

Here's the URL http://66.39.69.143/forums.html

--
Dave

Beauregard T. Shagnasty 06-15-2010 05:39 PM

Re: MVP/DTS Support Forums

~BD~ wrote:

> AumHaHaHaHaHa Forums

Nobody gives a crap.

--
-bts

Peter Foldes 06-15-2010 06:09 PM

Re: MVP/DTS Support Forums

Because DTS members are dying out. Not to many left. Remember Alex Nichol

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect

~BD~ 06-15-2010 07:16 PM

Re: MVP/DTS Support Forums

"Peter Foldes" <maci252211@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Because DTS members are dying out. Not to many left. Remember Alex
> Nichol
>
> --
> Peter

I think you meant " ..... too many ...." ! :)

I remember Alex - *and* Robear Dyer and aJames A. EshelmanJa

--aaaaare
arearemes A. EshelmanJames A. Eshelmanmes A. Eshelman

~BD~ 06-15-2010 07:20 PM

Re: MVP/DTS Support Forums

Ooops! I meant James A. Eshelman

Did you know that he's into Black Magic?

--
Dave

David H. Lipman 06-15-2010 09:18 PM

Re: MVP/DTS Support Forums