Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: XP licence - accidently wrong licence - can i change (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t723395-re-xp-licence-accidently-wrong-licence-can-i-change.html)

VanguardLH 05-17-2010 09:43 PM

brillo wrote:

> Iwas setting up 3 computers with XP
> after clearing hard disks to start again
>
> In error I have ended up using same licence
> on two different computers , do i have to
> fdisk and start all over again ?,,, too time consuming
> is there a way of chnageing licence code , easy and free ?

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...ge+license+key

Notice the use of the 'site' operator to keep the search within
Microsoft's support knowledgebase (and also to keep out the noise from
their Communities newsgroups since Microsoft doesn't obey they own
option when using their search).

2nd result was for KB article 810892.