[ANN] Oktest 0.3.0 released - a new style testing library
I released Oktest 0.3.0.
Oktest is a new-style testing library for Python.
from oktest import ok
ok (x) > 0 # same as assert_(x > 0)
ok (s) == 'foo' # same as assertEqual(s, 'foo')
ok (s) != 'foo' # same as assertNotEqual(s, 'foo')
ok (f).raises(ValueError) # same as assertRaises(ValueError, f)
ok (u'foo').is_a(unicode) # same as assert_(isinstance(u'foo',
not_ok (u'foo').is_a(int) # same as assert_(not
ok ('A.txt').is_file() # same as
not_ok ('A.txt').is_dir() # same as assert_(not
You can use ok() instead of 'assertXxx()' in unittest.
Oktest requires Python 2.3 or later. Oktest is ready for Python 3.
NOTICE!! Oktest is a young project and specification may change in the
See http://packages.python.org/Oktest/ for details.
* enhanced 'ok (s1) == s2' to display unified diff (diff -u)
* changed to call 'before()/after()' instead of 'before_each()/
(currently 'before_each()/after_each()' is also enabled but they
disabled in the future)
* improved compatibility with unittest module
* (internal) 'ValueObject' class is renamed to 'AssertionObject'
* (internal) 'Reporter#before_each()' and '#after_each()' are renamed
'#before()' and '#after()'
|All times are GMT. The time now is 12:23 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.