Velocity Reviews

Velocity Reviews (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/index.php)
-   C Programming (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f42-c-programming.html)
-   -   programming language (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t723017-programming-language.html)

rs2010 05-14-2010 08:50 AM

programming language
 
hi,i'm imran shekh,student of iut.st.no-095439
i've a question.what is string in turbo c?

bert 05-14-2010 01:44 PM

Re: programming language
 
On 14 May, 09:50, rs2010 <rais....@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi,i'm imran shekh,student of iut.st.no-095439
> i've a question.what is string in turbo c?


Nasty noisy troll. Go away.
--

Eric Sosman 05-14-2010 01:56 PM

Re: programming language
 
On 5/14/2010 9:44 AM, bert wrote:
> On 14 May, 09:50, rs2010<rais....@gmail.com> wrote:
>> hi,i'm imran shekh,student of iut.st.no-095439
>> i've a question.what is string in turbo c?

>
> Nasty noisy troll. Go away.


Bert, although you're not trolling, you're adding to the noise.
And, perhaps, thereby rewarding and encouraging the trolls, whose
sole discernable purpose is to raise the noise level. Don't help.

--
Eric Sosman
esosman@ieee-dot-org.invalid

Kenny McCormack 05-14-2010 02:39 PM

Re: programming language
 
In article <hsjkqa$j5q$1@news.eternal-september.org>,
Eric Sosman <esosman@ieee-dot-org.invalid> wrote:
>On 5/14/2010 9:44 AM, bert wrote:
>> On 14 May, 09:50, rs2010<rais....@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> hi,i'm imran shekh,student of iut.st.no-095439
>>> i've a question.what is string in turbo c?

>>
>> Nasty noisy troll. Go away.

>
> Bert, although you're not trolling, you're adding to the noise.
>And, perhaps, thereby rewarding and encouraging the trolls, whose
>sole discernable purpose is to raise the noise level. Don't help.


As are you.

--
(This discussion group is about C, ...)

Wrong. It is only OCCASIONALLY a discussion group
about C; mostly, like most "discussion" groups, it is
off-topic Rorsharch [sic] revelations of the childhood
traumas of the participants...


1jam 05-14-2010 08:25 PM

Re: programming language
 
why dont you all shutup!!

:p oops now im troll also



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.