Velocity Reviews

-   -   How do I complain to google? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t722479-how-do-i-complain-to-google.html)

Fred 05-07-2010 10:24 PM

How do I complain to google?

The new google homepage no longer has that handy 'definitions' link. Does
anyone else miss it? I'd like to contact google to see if they intend to
reinstate it. Anyone know how?

Fred 05-08-2010 04:03 AM

Re: How do I complain to google?

"WorkHard" <wh@workhard.org> wrote in message
news:s_6dnZYVarJZfHnWnZ2dnUVZ_q6dnZ2d@giganews.com ...
> Fred wrote:
>> The new google homepage no longer has that handy 'definitions' link.
>> Does anyone else miss it? I'd like to contact google to see if they
>> intend to reinstate it. Anyone know how?

> Why not create your own link for what you want? That's easier, faster and
> saves wasting time asking the big 'G' anything.

Can't create what they had.

Ralph Fox 05-08-2010 08:23 AM

Re: How do I complain to google?

On Sat, 8 May 2010 10:24:56 +1200, in message <hs23vq$3lh$1@news.eternal-september.org>
"Fred" <reg@parachute.net.nz> wrote:

> The new google homepage no longer has that handy 'definitions' link. Does
> anyone else miss it? I'd like to contact google to see if they intend to
> reinstate it. Anyone know how?

Here are two things you can do

1. Post your comments in this thread.
http://www.google.com/support/forum/...2662f614&hl=en

2. Send Feedback
http://www.google.com/support/websea...ct_type=survey

Fred 05-08-2010 09:36 AM

"Ralph Fox" <-rf-nz-@-.invalid> wrote in message
> On Sat, 8 May 2010 10:24:56 +1200, in message
> <hs23vq$3lh$1@news.eternal-september.org>
> "Fred" <reg@parachute.net.nz> wrote:
>
>> The new google homepage no longer has that handy 'definitions' link. Does
>> anyone else miss it? I'd like to contact google to see if they intend to
>> reinstate it. Anyone know how?

> Here are two things you can do
>
> 1. Post your comments in this thread.
>
> http://www.google.com/support/forum/...2662f614&hl=en
>
> 2. Send Feedback
>
> http://www.google.com/support/websea...ct_type=survey

Thanks. I see there is same complaint posted already.

Ralph Fox 05-08-2010 10:47 AM

Re: How do I complain to google?

On Sat, 8 May 2010 21:36:29 +1200, in message <hs3bav$ks0$1@news.eternal-september.org>
"Fred" <reg@parachute.net.nz> wrote:

> "Ralph Fox" <-rf-nz-@-.invalid> wrote in message
> > On Sat, 8 May 2010 10:24:56 +1200, in message
> > <hs23vq$3lh$1@news.eternal-september.org>
> > "Fred" <reg@parachute.net.nz> wrote:
> >
> >> The new google homepage no longer has that handy 'definitions' link. Does
> >> anyone else miss it? I'd like to contact google to see if they intend to
> >> reinstate it. Anyone know how?

> > Here are two things you can do
> >
> > 1. Post your comments in this thread.
> >
> > http://www.google.com/support/forum/...2662f614&hl=en
> >
> > 2. Send Feedback
> >
> > http://www.google.com/support/websea...ct_type=survey
> >

> Thanks. I see there is same complaint posted already.

Indeed so.

The thread will be more likely to attract a response from Google
if many different people post in support of the complaint.

--
Regards
Ralph

Complainaboutgoogle 12-08-2012 04:59 AM

Complain about Google

Google don't deal with complaints very well you might like to try complain about google .com

And tell your friends too