Velocity Reviews

-   -   Decent horse racing game for PC? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t721935-decent-horse-racing-game-for-pc.html)

]v[etaphoid 05-01-2010 05:57 AM

Decent horse racing game for PC?

Are there any PC or online horse racing games which you recommend?

Have played Quarterpole and Hooves of Thunder in the past, but haven't seen
any decent horse racing games (especially stable management with owning,
breeding as well as betting) in years. All suggestions welcome.

Tony 05-03-2010 08:39 AM

Re: Decent horse racing game for PC?

http://www.horse-games.org/

--
The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

manners

Very few. I used to take calls from *rank* noobs but got fired the first day on
the job for potty mouth,

the realm of understandability

]v[etaphoid 05-03-2010 08:50 AM

"Tony" <Tony@TheDeli.Sandwich> wrote in message
> http://www.horse-games.org/

And which one of the dozens of free games at that site do you actually
recommend?

On first view, they all appear overwhelmingly shite...