Velocity Reviews

-   -   Low Noise Socket 1156 Heatpipe Cooler Shootout (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t721871-low-noise-socket-1156-heatpipe-cooler-shootout.html)

Ian 04-30-2010 11:40 AM

Low Noise Socket 1156 Heatpipe Cooler Shootout

Big Bruin have an interesting shootout between some low noise Socket 1156 Heatpipe Coolers:

Quote:

Recently, we at Bigbruin.com sent out a call to a handful of cooling manufacturers - folks that most in the enthusiast community are quite familiar with - and they responded with a sampling of their best low noise socket 1156 CPU coolers. What better way to review all of these units than a good old fashioned shootout? Before we begin, let's look at a rundown of our competitors with a link to each cooler's official product page.
Read the review here.