Velocity Reviews

-   -   Are these processors similar "performance" wise...??? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t721777-are-these-processors-similar-performance-wise.html)

BIG DAVE 04-29-2010 02:50 PM

Are these processors similar "performance" wise...???

I was looking at a couple of different PCs and see that two of my
choices have the following processors.

Intel® Core™ i3-530 processor(4MB Cache, 2.93GHz)

AMD Athlon II X2 250 Dual-Core 3.00GHz

Are these two processors similar or is one signifigantly better than
the other?

Thanks

DAVE

BIG DAVE 04-30-2010 02:38 AM

Re: Are these processors similar "performance" wise...???

On Apr 29, 10:50*am, BIG DAVE <big.david...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was looking at a couple of different PCs and see that two of my
> choices have the following processors.
>
> Intel® Core™ i3-530 processor(4MB Cache, 2.93GHz)
>
> AMD Athlon II X2 250 Dual-Core 3.00GHz
>
> Are these two processors similar or is one signifigantly better than
> the other?
>
> Thanks
>
> DAVE

bump