Velocity Reviews

-   -   MLA citation for data used in a spreadsheet (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t721445-mla-citation-for-data-used-in-a-spreadsheet.html)

Tony 04-26-2010 04:13 AM

MLA citation for data used in a spreadsheet

There doesn't seem to be a newsgroup for this, so I'll ask here

I'm doing a paper for school and it's in the MLA style

I found some sales data online and created a spreadsheet to copy into
my paper.

Since the data came from another source, I should cite where it came
from, but I'm not sure how it should be cited.

Would anyone be able to assist?

Tony!

Parko 04-26-2010 11:10 AM

Re: MLA citation for data used in a spreadsheet

On Sun, 25 Apr 2010 23:13:36 -0500, Tony wrote:

> There doesn't seem to be a newsgroup for this, so I'll ask here
>
> I'm doing a paper for school and it's in the MLA style
>
> I found some sales data online and created a spreadsheet to copy into my
> paper.
>
> Since the data came from another source, I should cite where it came
> from, but I'm not sure how it should be cited.
>
> Would anyone be able to assist?
>
> Tony!

Yes, but I guess you're going to fail if you can't find the 'MLA
Formatting and Style Guide' at school or online.

--
Be useful
http://climateprediction.net/

Tony 05-01-2010 02:24 AM

On Mon, 26 Apr 2010 11:10:32 GMT, Parko <none@dev.null> wrote:

>Yes, but I guess you're going to fail if you can't find the 'MLA
>Formatting and Style Guide' at school or online.
>

>--
>Be useful
>http://climateprediction.net/

Funny how your tagline is "Be sseful" and you absolutely aren't.

Tony!