Velocity Reviews

-   Hardware (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f5-hardware.html)
-   -   Caps lock key problem (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t720728-caps-lock-key-problem.html)

Adithyan 04-17-2010 11:17 AM

Caps lock key problem

my caps lock key makes my head break . When i switch it on i am getting lower case letters and when i switch it off i am getting upper case letters . What is the problem and how can i rectify it???

Adithyan 04-17-2010 11:27 AM

1.The shift key may be struck . Try repressing it several times..

2. Goto control panel and check whether the sticky keys are enabled . If it is so disable it .

kristain 04-19-2010 08:01 AM

Hello,
there's a hidden 'feature' where if you hit CAPS LOCK and Shift at the same time, everything works backwards, until you hit that combo again.

johndept1 04-30-2010 04:54 AM

your key have some problem.

gbaxtin 08-03-2010 07:42 PM

Agreed with adithyan, go see if your sticky keys are enabled and disable it if they are. This should solve your problem.