Velocity Reviews

-   -   Code for installing Windows 98 se (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t719769-code-for-installing-windows-98-se.html)

leoluts 04-06-2010 02:33 PM

Code for installing Windows 98 se

Hi,

I lost the code for installing Windows 98 SE. Is there anyone who can give
me this code?

I hope there is someboddy on the world who can help me.

Thanks,
Leo Luts

Rocky 04-06-2010 02:42 PM

Re: Code for installing Windows 98 se

"leoluts" <leoluts@ziggo.nl> wrote in message
news:2689e$4bbb46f0$5ed11a44$21267@cache6.tilbu1.n b.home.nl...
> Hi,
>
> I lost the code for installing Windows 98 SE. Is there anyone who can give
> me this code?
>
> I hope there is someboddy on the world who can help me.
>
> Thanks,
> Leo Luts

Look for the sticker on the outside of your case. Otherwise buy a legal
copy you low life piece of ****.

Peter Foldes 04-06-2010 03:01 PM

Re: Code for installing Windows 98 se

Expired and not supported Retail OS versions (W95,98,ME etc) from Microsoft will
have the 111 11111 1111 11111(all ones Code) including Office (Office 95,97,98)If
an OEM version then you need to call the OEM to get an expired code. It is free

--
Peter

Mike Easter 04-06-2010 04:31 PM

leoluts wrote:

> I lost the code for installing Windows 98 SE. Is there anyone who can give
> me this code?

If you have an existing install, you can find it in the registry.
Search on ProductID. Also tools like SIW will give you the product key.

You can also google and get some bootleg W98se keys and information
about keys.

If you are going to 'defy' copyright issues, then you have to get your
own answers, you can't be asking people to just spoonfeed them to you.

--
Mike Easter

hwf 04-06-2010 08:40 PM

In message <8215v5FmmlU1@mid.individual.net>, Mike Easter wrote:
> leoluts wrote:
>
> > I lost the code for installing Windows 98 SE. Is there anyone who can

> give
> > me this code?

> If you have an existing install, you can find it in the registry.
> Search on ProductID. Also tools like SIW will give you the product key.
>
> You can also google and get some bootleg W98se keys and information
> about keys.
>
> If you are going to 'defy' copyright issues, then you have to get your
> own answers, you can't be asking people to just spoonfeed them to you.

Use a knife and fork :)

http://rosshaynes.com/windowsos.html

Easy Peasy.

HTH

Proof of Americas 3rd world status:
http://www.ramusa.org/
Cash for *who*?
http://www.pavlovianobeisance.com/

Aardvark 04-07-2010 12:22 PM

On Wed, 07 Apr 2010 01:08:13 -0300, Baaaaaaaa! wrote:

> Everyone was getting along swimmingly in 24hoursupport.helpdesk on or
> about Tue, 6 Apr 2010 16:33:17 +0200 when "leoluts" <leoluts@ziggo.nl>
> ****ed everything up by saying:
>
>>Hi,
>>
>>I lost the code for installing Windows 98 SE. Is there anyone who can
>>give me this code?
>>
>>I hope there is someboddy on the world who can help me.
>>
>>Thanks,
>>Leo Luts

> I had this same issue.
> I called Microsoft and they GAVE me a code. Try it!

They gave me one for an XP install a couple of months ago.

duckstandard 04-08-2010 08:15 AM

Please explain how one buys a 'legal' piece of **** like this?

thanatoid 04-08-2010 05:50 PM

Re: Code for installing Windows 98 se

duckstandard <duckstand@lavabit.com> wrote in
oups.com:

> Rocky wrote:
>> "leoluts" <leoluts@ziggo.nl> wrote in message
>> news:2689e$4bbb46f0$5ed11a44$21267@cache6.tilbu1.n b.home.nl
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > I lost the code for installing Windows 98 SE. Is there
>> > anyone who can give me this code?
>> >
>> > I hope there is someboddy on the world who can help me.
>> >
>> > Thanks,
>> > Leo Luts
>> >

>> Look for the sticker on the outside of your case.
>> Otherwise buy a legal copy you low life piece of ****.

> Please explain how one buys a 'legal' piece of **** like
> this?

Learn to read, and you will see that this question, while
arguably justified, is logically incorrect.

Here:

http://www.cracks.am/s.x?KW=windows+...5D=App&Type%5B
%5D=Game

I suggest turning off javascript etc.