Velocity Reviews

-   -   How to output the commands that are executed in a python script? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t719718-how-to-output-the-commands-that-are-executed-in-a-python-script.html)

Peng Yu 04-06-2010 02:38 AM

How to output the commands that are executed in a python script?

I want to show what commands have been executed when I run a python
script. Is there an option which can instruct python to print the
commands automatically?

(If you are familiar with R, what I am asking is essentially
options(echo=T) in R.)

--
Regards,
Peng

Lie Ryan 04-06-2010 03:11 AM

Re: How to output the commands that are executed in a python script?

On 04/06/10 12:38, Peng Yu wrote:
> I want to show what commands have been executed when I run a python
> script. Is there an option which can instruct python to print the
> commands automatically?
>
> (If you are familiar with R, what I am asking is essentially
> options(echo=T) in R.)

It's not exactly the same, but pdb (Python Debugger) can do something
similar.