Velocity Reviews

-   -   How can I add a click event to my asp:TreeNode (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t719019-how-can-i-add-a-click-event-to-my-asp-treenode.html)

Cal Who 03-28-2010 09:38 PM

How can I add a click event to my asp:TreeNode

asp:TreeNode does not have a click event. Seems I remeber that events can be
added to controls.

If so, how can I add a click event to my asp:TreeNode?

Thanks

Cal Who 03-28-2010 11:46 PM

Re: How can I add a click event to my asp:TreeNode

I found something and posted it to:

I'd like the CollapsiblePanel to close when a treenode is clicked

Thanks