Velocity Reviews

-   -   HFC = Mercury! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t717720-hfc-mercury.html)

OldGringo38 03-14-2010 09:06 PM

HFC = Mercury!

Great, now theres MERCURY in anything thats got that high fructose
corn syrup
crap in it!

http://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/ne...ose-corn-syrup

Proof of Americas 3rd world status:
http://www.ramusa.org/
Cash for *who*?
http://www.pavlovianobeisance.com/

Link corrected

Mike Easter 03-14-2010 09:13 PM

Re: HFC = Mercury!

OldGringo38 wrote:

I ran across the mnenhy plugin the other day when I was looking for
tools or agents to make/render xface in a mac newsagent.

What do you use yours for? It has a lot of different functions.

http://mnenhy.mozdev.org/

--
Mike Easter

OldGringo38 03-14-2010 09:34 PM

Re: HFC = Mercury!

Two Cents To The Mike Easter Post:
> OldGringo38 wrote:
>
> I ran across the mnenhy plugin the other day when I was looking for
> tools or agents to make/render xface in a mac newsagent.
>
> What do you use yours for? It has a lot of different functions.
>
> http://mnenhy.mozdev.org/

<g> don't know if I've ever used it. Thunderbird/Shredder has an
edit as new feature.

--
Old Gringo
Just West Of Nowhere