Velocity Reviews

-   -   Downloading Screensavers. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t717380-downloading-screensavers.html)

Big Bearded Buddy 03-10-2010 11:43 PM

Downloading Screensavers.

Hi,

Not sure if I'm inquiring in the right area, but I have a question
concerning downloading screensavers. Are you aware if there is any site that
is safe for downloading screensavers, that is, is there any site for that
purpose that isn't loaded with spyware or any other such bugs? Any
suggestions you might have would be greatly appreciiated. Thank you.

bigbeardedbuddy

Charlie Russel - MVP 03-11-2010 02:26 PM

Re: Downloading Screensavers.

Well, one is Microsoft itself. Try a google/bing: "screensavers
site:microsoft.com" Most seem to be older XP versions, though.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/blogs/russel

"Big Bearded Buddy" <BigBeardedBuddy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in