Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Restore Computer (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t717049-re-restore-computer.html)

Paul 03-07-2010 09:13 PM

Re: Restore Computer

richard flores wrote:
> I am getting the blue screen every so often so I need to restore my PC
> to its original state. I've saved my pics and docs already. How can I
> save my email (sent messages, folders, etc)? I am using Windows mail
> ver. 6 on a Vista PC.
>
> Thank You

http://www.pcguru.plus.com/vistafaq/windows_mail.html

"Where are my mail messages stored?

By default, Windows Vista will store them in a directory in
c:\Users\<username>\AppData\Microsoft\Windows Mail.

You can find out which folder they are in by opening Mail, and
selecting Tools, Options, Advanced, Maintenance and click on
Store Folder button. You can change the location of your mail
from here as well."

Paul