Velocity Reviews

-   Microsoft Certification (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f24-microsoft-certification.html)
-   -   Where are the 70-640 "lesson reviews" in the MCTS Self-Paced TrainingKit? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t717020-where-are-the-70-640-lesson-reviews-in-the-mcts-self-paced-trainingkit.html)

jtpryan 03-07-2010 04:29 PM

Where are the 70-640 "lesson reviews" in the MCTS Self-Paced TrainingKit?

The practice exams for this book on the CD are arranged in either
"Lesson Reviews" or "Practice Tests". I would assume the Lesson
Reviews would have questions restricted to either lesson or chapter,
but they seem essentially no different then the Practice Tests. I
see
no way to enter "just chapter one" or similar.
Am I missing something? I mean is seems silly to read a chapter and
then take a practice test that has questions on material from
Chapters
further on.
Thanks,
Jim