Velocity Reviews

-   MCTS (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f53-mcts.html)
-   -   MCTS (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t716708-mcts.html)

Preetam 03-04-2010 05:21 AM

MCTS

Hello,

I want to become MCTS: .NET Framework 3.5 ASP .NET Applications.

How should I start?

Do I need to clear Exam 70-536 first and then Exam 70-562 ?

I mean to say that Exam 70-536 and Exam 70-562 are independent
certification exams or they jointly helps to become MCTS?

If in case of independent exams which type of independent certification i
will get ?

Thanks,

Preetam

Konrad Neitzel 03-06-2010 02:07 PM

Re: MCTS

Hi!

"Preetam" <Preetam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> I want to become MCTS: .NET Framework 3.5 ASP .NET Applications.

> How should I start?
> Do I need to clear Exam 70-536 first and then Exam 70-562 ?

> I mean to say that Exam 70-536 and Exam 70-562 are independent
> certification exams or they jointly helps to become MCTS?

> If in case of independent exams which type of independent
> certification i
> will get ?

You need to pass both exams to get the MCTS Title. And normaly it makes
sense to do it in this order, because the 070-536 gives you the basic
knowledge of the .Net Framework.

When you passed an exam but do not have the title MCTS (because
something is missing), then you are simply earn the MCP (Microsoft
Certified Professional) status, which will give you access to the MCP
area.

At least that is the knowledge that I have about these exams.

With kind regards,

Konrad