Velocity Reviews

-   -   Multilink traffic question (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t715103-multilink-traffic-question.html)

carefree 02-15-2010 08:46 PM

Multilink traffic question

I have a Cisco 2600, two T1s on the Serial interfaces bundled into a multilink. The transmit and receive figures are rather puzzling to me. I'm wondering if they are normal or idicative of a problem.

In summary, my observation is that the multilink transmit load is usually the sum of the two serial txloads while the multilink receive load is usually about half the sum of the two serial rxloads.

I've even seen it where the multilink receive load is way less than half of what just one of the serial interfaces is showing for rxload.

Is this normal?