Velocity Reviews

-   -   Call waiting on Sipgate (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t715032-call-waiting-on-sipgate.html)

Dave 02-15-2010 11:18 AM

Call waiting on Sipgate

Does anyone know if it is possible to switch off Call Waiting on Sipgate?

Thanks, Dave

Ivor Jones 02-15-2010 01:04 PM

Re: Call waiting on Sipgate

On 15/02/10 11:18, Dave wrote:
> Does anyone know if it is possible to switch off Call Waiting on Sipgate?
>
> Thanks, Dave

It's not a Sipgate function, it's a device function. Somewhere in the
config for your phone/ATA there should be a setting for this.

Ivor

Brian A 02-18-2010 12:04 PM

Re: Call waiting on Sipgate

On Thu, 18 Feb 2010 00:18:31 +0000, {{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:

> On Mon, 15 Feb 2010 11:18:26 -0000, "Dave" <anan.7@ntlworld.com> wrote:
>
>>Does anyone know if it is possible to switch off Call Waiting on
>>Sipgate?
>>
>>Thanks, Dave
>>

> As Ivor mentions it is a device setting as are many other 'features'
>
> I have a Linksys PAP2 ATA and it's a simple case of switching Call
> Waiting on or off from there as it is on other ATAs.

Agreed all above. If it is an SPA then you could try entering *57 on your
handset and then clearing down. (*56 to switch it back on).

--
Please remove 'no_spam_' from email address