Velocity Reviews

-   -   Raidmax Skyline Mid Tower Chassis Review (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t715029-raidmax-skyline-mid-tower-chassis-review.html)

Ian 02-15-2010 10:30 AM

Raidmax Skyline Mid Tower Chassis Review

Think Computers have a review of the Raidmax Skyline Mid Tower Chassis, which includes five fans and has plenty of tool-free installation options:

Quote:

While the Raidmax Skyline does offer some nice features and looks to the case, it doesnít seem to have the quality material, mainly the plastic, for a case of this price. Some of the plastic used on the case seems extremely cheap, especially on the hard drive rails which remind me of a cheap $1 store plastic toy. While this really isnít that big of a problem, I would have hoped for some better quality material for a $70 case. Overall Think Computers would like to award the Raidmax Skyline Mid Tower Chassis an 8 out of 10 score.

Read the review here.