Velocity Reviews

-   -   Install Equation Editor on Toolbar (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t714448-install-equation-editor-on-toolbar.html)

Laura C 02-09-2010 07:08 PM

Install Equation Editor on Toolbar

Hello,

I am having difficulty installing equation editor on my toolbar in Word. I
can see it if I click on Insert and then Object and then go to equation
editor, but how do I get it as an icon on my toolbar?

Thank you.

Carlos 02-09-2010 07:51 PM

RE: Install Equation Editor on Toolbar

Laura,
Please take note that this is a 64-bit Operating Systems newsgroup and that
your question is Office related.
Anyway, in my Spanish Office 2003 at work the answer to your question would
be:
Click Tools, Customize.
Click on the Commands tab, click on Insert (left pane).
Choose Equation Editior (right pane), and drag it to the menu bar.
That should do it.
:)
Carlos