Velocity Reviews

-   -   Startup Problem (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t714343-startup-problem.html)

rak 02-08-2010 07:43 PM

Startup Problem

Here's a quote from one of my friends. I realize this could be a hardware problem, but thought someone here might have prior experience with this issue. My friend runs is running 64 bit, Windows 7, Home Premium.

"My computer did that thing again where it will not turn on at all. I have to remove the battery, unplug the power, hold the power button on for a while, then replace the battery and turn it on. That makes 3 times now "

Does anyone have a suggestion of where I might start to help him?