Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: I'm skeptical (Palin) (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t714242-re-im-skeptical-palin.html)

OldGringo38 02-07-2010 04:39 PM

Re: I'm skeptical (Palin)

Two Cents To The philo Post:
> http://www.huffingtonpost.com/stefan..._b_452458.html
>

> didn't know she knew how to read
>
> maybe she's smarter than i thought

I like the word Maybe, but let me assure you, she's not. <g>
All of her interviews remind me of all contestants on Miss.
America/Alaska. Lots of ambiguous rambling. Even Bill O'Reilly when
interviewing her refrains from letting the viewers know she is a
complete imbecile.

--
Old Gringo
Just West Of Nowhere

OldGringo38 02-07-2010 06:00 PM

Re: I'm skeptical (Palin)

Two Cents To The philo Post:
> OldGringo38 wrote:
>> , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
>> Two Cents To The philo Post:
>>> http://www.huffingtonpost.com/stefan..._b_452458.html
>>>

>>> didn't know she knew how to read
>>>
>>> maybe she's smarter than i thought

>> I like the word Maybe, but let me assure you, she's not. <g>
>> All of her interviews remind me of all contestants on Miss.
>> America/Alaska. Lots of ambiguous rambling. Even Bill O'Reilly when
>> interviewing her refrains from letting the viewers know she is a
>> complete imbecile.
>>

> Well if she runs for president that's fine by me
>
> she won't have a chance of winning though

When she was selected to run as VP I thought it was done to insure
Obama a win. <g>

duckstandard 02-10-2010 08:05 AM

Re: I'm skeptical (Palin)

OldGringo38 wrote:
> , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
> Two Cents To The philo Post:
> > http://www.huffingtonpost.com/stefan..._b_452458.html
> >

> > didn't know she knew how to read
> >
> > maybe she's smarter than i thought

> I like the word Maybe, but let me assure you, she's not. <g>
> All of her interviews remind me of all contestants on Miss.
> America/Alaska. Lots of ambiguous rambling. Even Bill O'Reilly when
> interviewing her refrains from letting the viewers know she is a
> complete imbecile.

Imbecile in politics generally doesn't apply to people who have pure
motives for getting into politics.

She quit for more $$$$

duckstandard 02-10-2010 08:09 AM

Re: I'm skeptical (Palin)

philo wrote:
> OldGringo38 wrote:
> > , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
> > Two Cents To The philo Post:

> >> Well if she runs for president that's fine by me
> >>
> >> she won't have a chance of winning though

> > When she was selected to run as VP I thought it was done to insure Obama
> > a win. <g>
> >

> Yes
>

> as I was actually considering voting for McCain before she came along

As a lifetime liberal, I thought he would be OK as a president.

I saw an interview with her, 'before' they decided she was his VP
pick. I thought she was the Democrats pick
at first.

Low expectations I guess.

Republicans, get the democrats vote and you can go far.

duckstandard 02-10-2010 08:11 AM

Re: I'm skeptical (Palin)

OldGringo38 wrote:
> , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
> Two Cents To The philo Post:
> > OldGringo38 wrote:
> >> , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
> >> Two Cents To The philo Post:

> >> I like the word Maybe, but let me assure you, she's not. <g>
> >> All of her interviews remind me of all contestants on Miss.
> >> America/Alaska. Lots of ambiguous rambling. Even Bill O'Reilly when
> >> interviewing her refrains from letting the viewers know she is a
> >> complete imbecile.
> >>

> > Well if she runs for president that's fine by me
> >
> > she won't have a chance of winning though

> When she was selected to run as VP I thought it was done to insure
> Obama a win. <g>

My guess is they got her, to elect Obama, so they could rake on him,
to elect Republicans again.

OldGringo38 02-10-2010 03:11 PM

Re: I'm skeptical (Palin)

Two Cents To The duckstandard Post:

> OldGringo38 wrote:
>> , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
>> Two Cents To The philo Post:

>>> Well if she runs for president that's fine by me
>>>
>>> she won't have a chance of winning though

>> When she was selected to run as VP I thought it was done to insure
>> Obama a win.<g>
>>

> My guess is they got her, to elect Obama, so they could rake on him,
> to elect Republicans again.

Sounds logical to me.

Bucky Breeder 02-10-2010 03:37 PM

Re: I'm skeptical (Palin)

duckstandard <duckstand@lavabit.com> via

> OldGringo38 wrote:
>> , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
>> Two Cents To The philo Post:

>> > Well if she runs for president that's fine by me
>> >
>> > she won't have a chance of winning though

>> When she was selected to run as VP I thought
>> it was done to insure Obama a win. <g>

> My guess is they got her,
> to elect Obama,
> so they could rake on him,
> to elect Republicans again.

It's the same diabolical right-wing conspiracy
that brought us high-frutose corn-syrup.

HTH
PTL
WWJD
NRA
ADL
AARP
FEMA
NCLB

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ;
and on the 'AWESOMENESS METER'

My newest GF (she makes my emoticons drool) :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifA1AQe_NF0

Winter Olympics : WITHOUT steroids and iron-curtain
sex change operations, it's just a ghaa-hay-snow-slide.

You should not view the world in terms
and finding acceptance of them as such.

I could help you with that... but...
I really just don't like you that much.