Velocity Reviews

-   -   Any Online Newsgroups reader? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t714184-any-online-newsgroups-reader.html)

Biranchi Narayan Panda 02-06-2010 11:53 PM

Any Online Newsgroups reader?

Hello,

I know that it is not the correct place to write this, but I was unable to
find an alternative.

I am unable to install additional software in my Office PC. So, can any one
suggest me how to access this news group, WITHOUT a newsreader software(Live
mail)? Like any online readers!!!!
(I goggled with no success!)

Mr. Arnold 02-07-2010 12:18 AM

Re: Any Online Newsgroups reader?