Velocity Reviews

-   -   reorder list (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t714105-reorder-list.html)

JohnE 02-06-2010 03:33 AM

reorder list

Have a question regarding the reorder list which is; Is it possible to have
a reorder list nested inside of a reorder list? If so, how?
Thanks
John

Alexey Smirnov 02-06-2010 08:09 AM

Re: reorder list

On 6 Feb., 04:33, JohnE <Jo...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Have a question regarding the reorder list which is; *Is it possible to have
> a reorder list nested inside of a reorder list? *If so, how?
> Thanks
> John

While I think this is not a very good idea, it should be possible:
http://forums.asp.net/t/1293825.aspx

Try to use ListView or other parent control instead.

JohnE 02-06-2010 07:16 PM

Re: reorder list

"Alexey Smirnov" wrote:

> On 6 Feb., 04:33, JohnE <Jo...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> > Have a question regarding the reorder list which is; Is it possible to have
> > a reorder list nested inside of a reorder list? If so, how?
> > Thanks
> > John

> While I think this is not a very good idea, it should be possible:
> http://forums.asp.net/t/1293825.aspx
>
> Try to use ListView or other parent control instead.
> .

Thanks for the feedback. I might play around with this idea and try it just
to see how it goes. Give me something to do when it is snowing out.
John