Velocity Reviews

-   -   html editor (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t714090-html-editor.html)

JohnE 02-06-2010 12:19 AM

html editor

I am using vs2008 pro and have the ajax toolkit in it. But, it does not have
all of the ajax controls that are demoed on the asp.net site. I've googled
and not found what is demoed. I am looking for the HTMLEditor that is demoed
there and wondering if someone knows where to find it?
Thanks...John

JohnE 02-06-2010 06:21 AM

RE: html editor

Please disregard this posting. Machine failure. Need to restore.
Thanks...John